Jun 17 , 2020
You'll find yourself in seafood heaven with this creamy and delicious recipe. Whether it's a fancy occasion or a quick week night dinner, this simple yet gourmet meat can be put together in less than 30 minutes.
Pairs great with jasmine rice and dry white wine!
- Salmon (1 lb)
- Shrimp (1/2 lb)
- Spinach (1 cup chopped)
- Garlic (4 cloves, minced)
- Onions (1/2 chopped)
- Red Crushed Pepper (1 tsp optional)
- White Wine (1/2 cup)
- Heavy Cream (1 cup)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Oil (for frying)
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon and shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side skin side down.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet and remove any excess oil leaving about 2 tbsp in the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
- Stir in the fresh garlic and red crushed pepper, cook for 20 seconds.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the white wine and reduce by half. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon back in the skillet along with the shrimp and spinach.
- Cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened and the shrimp and salmon are completely cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!